But it got me thinking, that maybe I was missing the signs that I am no longer a spring chicken.
- I get aches I never used to get. Like, achy shoulders, nothing is wrong as such, I just have a random ache from time to time. So much so, I bought some of those heating pads I usually send my Mum in winter. The good news is that they do the trick.
- I just don't get why boys these days have such big hair. And would it kill them to put a brush through it?
- Actually, young fashion in general baffles me. Why freeze in short shorts when a nice warm pair of tights would keep you warm? Oh, and leggings worn as trousers. We can see more than you think, people.
- I get unreasonably irritated when people write "your" instead of "you're". Is an apostrophe so hard to type?
- I faff about laundry when I should be getting ready to go out. Should I out it outside? Does it look like rain? If not, outside is better, hanging laundry inside just doesn't get it dry, I find.
- I need a good few cups of tea before it's wise to give me bad news. And I'm not really human until after the first cup.
And now, I'm off to watch Downton Abbey, which doesn't really help with any attempts to make myself look young and cool, does it? Oh well.