Pages

Friday, November 5, 2010

Random pictures

Digital cameras are funnny things, aren't they? I find I end up with loads of pictures on the memory card that don't, by any stretch of the imagination, belong together. I recently went through the memory card on my camera, and was amused by the random selection of pictures I found.
Water up in the mountains of Ehime.

Okonomiyaki from the time I went for lunch with an old student

A naked Su getting camera shy and Roomie not really helping mcuh.

Creepy scarecrows near my house

A machine for making Guiness poured from a can look like this:


Our terrace on moon viewing night (NB It doesn't usually look like this)
A Japanese garden in September

A small person under a big tree

I'm not quite sure what this is, but I quite like it. I think it was out of my price range at this exhibition though.

On my way home to England, I like the Arabic letters because they look exotic.


An English pub where I had lunch with my family

I don't know why these flowers appeared in the arcade, but I'm glad that they did


So there's a little random look into my life over the past few months. Hope you liked it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment!